Tips for Leading a Small Group Bible Study [FREE PDF]
And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near. - Hebrews 10:24-25
This FREE Guide was designed to help you feel confident as you lead a group of women through a Bible study. Leading a Bible study can feel overwhelming, so we created this guide of helpful tips to help you build your confidence about leading. The guide includes tips for leading a group of ladies, a basic structure or timeline for group meetings, and a few questions to utilize with your group.
Product Details & Resources
- FREE digital resource that can be downloaded and printed*
- Tips can be applied to any Bible study you would like to lead
- When added to your cart, the price will reflect as $0.00, no shipping charges or tax will be applied to this FREE download
- Guide can be added to your cart with other items you would like to purchase
- A link for the download will be provided on the checkout screen once your purchase is complete
- A link for the download will also be emailed to the account you provide at the time of purchase
*This is a Free PDF download. No physical product is being purchased with this listing.
© 2022 Well-Watered Women. All contents of this product cannot be copied or reproduced for any purpose.