Give Me Jesus Journal
The Heart of the Give Me Jesus Journal:
In the morning when I rise, give me Jesus.
This simple lyric from the classic hymn sums up the heartbeat of the Give Me Jesus Journal. We created this journal to be a useful and practical tool in your daily quiet time. It features a durable cover bound by double wire-o rings that allow for flat lay or folding in half while you do your Bible study. The sturdy tabs have been updated to include a Bible study cheat sheet on the back of the "Journal the Word" tab, a prayer guide on the back of the "Prayer and Praise" tab, and examples of how to use the "Jot it Down" section. We've updated the daily Scriptures for each of the 90 days of journaling space. You'll find two heart checks, one at the beginning of your journal to prepare for your time of study, and one at the end to evaluate all God taught you.
Product Details & Resources -
- Beautiful cover with hand-painted, floral artwork by Gretchen Saffles
- Attached ribbon marker
- Stand-alone, double-sided pocket at the front of the journal
- Two full pages of clear stickers in the front of the journal
- High-quality cream paper
- How to Study the Bible Cheat Sheet on the back of the "Journal the Word" tab
- A list of practical ways you can use the "Jot It Down" section on the back of the tab
- Encouragement on how to preach truth to your heart on the back of the "Prayer & Praise" tab
- Comes inside a beautiful berry colored keepsake box with gold foil imprint
- Comes with a Pocket Guide to aid you in how to use your new journal
- Click here for more details about the journal and how to use this resource
- 5.5 x 8.5 inches
Related Products -
- Click the Lookbook below to see more of the Journal.
Reviews from the Well-Watered Women Community -
“The Give Me Jesus Journal has simplified my quiet time but at the same time blessed me with the tools to dig deeper into God’s Word.” - Kortnie G.
“The Give Me Jesus journal has changed my Bible time! For the first time in my life I am actually STUDYING the Bible and looking up things for reference and journaling what God is telling me!” - Stacey S.
“I have never been so consistently in the Word as I have since starting this journal. The format and prompts make it easy to dive right in.” - Elizabeth C.
©2014-2020 Well-Watered Women Co. All contents of this journal cannot be copied or reproduced for any purpose.