Walk in Grace Matthew 1-7 Journal
"But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you." Matthew 6:33
Walk in Grace Journals are an adapted format of our Give Me Jesus Quiet Time Journal. This is part 1 of a three-part series through the gospel of Matthew. This volume covers chapters 1-7 of the gospel of Matthew. The Walk in Grace Journals guide you in how to study a book of the Bible one verse at a time. Each day leads you through Scripture memory, study of the text through intentional questions, and space for reflection and prayer. By the end of the study, you'll have a better understanding of the gospel of Matthew. You can also use our Growing Together Guide linked below to help you connect with other women in your local community. Our prayer is that this guide will enable you to work through the Matthew 1-7 Walk in Grace journal with a friend (or two or five!).
Product Details & Resources -
- 6-week study of Matthew 1-7
- Spiral-bound, 5.5x8 inches journal
- Color cover with black and white interior
- Free Download of Matthew 1-7 with no chapter or verse markings
- Free Growing Together Group Discussion Guide for Matthew 1-7
Related Products -
- Purchase 2 or more journals from our Walk in Grace Journal Collection and automatically receive a 10% discount in your cart - no coupon code necessary
- Sermon on the Mount Verse Cards
- Seek First the Kingdom Pen
© 2021 Life Lived Beautifully. All contents of this product cannot be copied or reproduced for any purpose.