$ 115.20 $ 144.00
Walk in Grace Matthew 21-28 Journal
"But the angel said to the women, 'Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. He is not here, for he has risen, as he said. Come, see the place where he lay.'" - Matthew 28:5-6
Walk in Grace Journals are an adapted format of our Give Me Jesus Quiet Time Journal. This is part 3 of a three-part series through the gospel of Matthew. This volume covers chapters 21-28 of the gospel of Matthew. The Walk in Grace Journals guide you in how to study a book of the Bible one verse at a time. Each day leads you through Scripture memory, study of the text through intentional questions, and space for reflection and prayer. By the end of the study, you'll have a better understanding of the gospel of Matthew.
Product Details & Resources -
- 8-week study of Matthew 21-28
- Spiral-bound, 5.5x8 inches journal
- Color cover with black and white interior
- Free Download of Matthew 21-28 with no chapter or verse markings
- Free Growing Together Group Discussion Guide for Matthew 21-28
Related Resources -
© 2021 Life Lived Beautifully. All contents of this product cannot be copied or reproduced for any purpose.