Jot it Down Journal
"And he said to him, 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'" - Matthew 22:37
We hope our Jot It Down Journal is a blessing to you as you jot down important notes and things to remember. Use it to take notes as you listen to sermons, podcasts, or read books. Each entry provides a space to record what you learned about God and how you can apply it to your life.
Product Details & Resources -
- Blue hardcover linen cover features gold foil lettering
- 5.5x8.5 inches with double o-ring binding
- Index in the font to keep track of your entries
- Floral tabs with gold-foil lettering separate the journal into two sections - "Jot It Down" and "Take Notes"
- 50 "Jot It Down" entries
- Each entry gives space to mark the time, date, place, name of the speaker, and title presentation, and the Bible passage if necessary
- Take Notes section provides lined note pages for extra writing/notetaking
Related Products -
© 2020 Well-Watered Women. All contents of this product cannot be copied or reproduced for any purpose.